• Edmonds School District
  • Select a School
Schools & Translation



All requests to administer medication to your child must be on the district form, “Permission for Medication Administration at School” (available at the school office or district web site). Any medications prescribed by a doctor or dentist, or “over the counter” medications, such as aspirin, cold and allergy tablets, asthma inhalers, etc. require a doctor’s written instruction and written parent permission. Medication must be in the original prescription container listing the medication name, student’s name, dosage amount, and administration times. Over the counter medications must be in the original container and labeled with the student’s name.

For further questions, feel free to call our school nurse, Leslie Buter at (425) 431-1091.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.
  • Login